Monday, October 31, 2011

In retrospect...



So all in all a good night. we had 20-30 kids which is far better than the 4 last year. Gave out nearly all the candy.

The scarezone looked awesome. I added two red LEDs for the eyes and simply wrapped electrical tape around it with a 3 volt battery... they are still lit 4 hours later. I also added 4 drops of cinnamon and apple scent to the fog and it smelled wonderful.

The scarezone went up on Sunday afternoon and came down in less than an hour.

As always, I'm saddened by the final death nail in the haunt season that is Halloween (It starts in March for me )

I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome... That being said, it's not the end of the tree. He will return next year with a companion of some sort hopefully.

I have a story forming in my head and wouldn't mind telling it this way. I already have some ideas on how to improve the process.

For all the pics go here

No comments:

Post a Comment